Evaluation of the 2022 French Budget
November 16, 2021 ; 1pm – 4pm
PSE-Paris School of Economics (Auditorium)*
Online (Zoom, YouTube)
The Institut des politiques publiques (PSE/GENES) and the CEPREMAP are pleased to invite you on November 16 to their annual conference on the Budget.
Organized at PSE, in the Jourdan campus auditorium*, and broadcasted online, on Zoom and on YouTube, this event will see a succession of researchers on the macroeconomic aspects of the 2022 French Budget, its impacts on households and firms, and will be an opportunity for an exchange between parliamentarians members of the Finance Committee.
Watch the replay of the conference:
1pm: Introduction by Antoine Bozio (PSE, EHESS), Directeur of the IPP, and Daniel Cohen (PSE, ENS, CEPREMAP)
1:10pm – 3:pm: Presentation of the outcomes
- 1:10pm – 1:40pm, « L’impact de la crise et du plan de relance : une analyse macroéconomique » by François Langot (CEPREMAP)
- 1:40pm – 2:20pm, « Impact des mesures d’urgence sanitaire et des mesures budgétaires pérennes 2017–2022 sur les entreprises » by Laurent Bach (ESSEC, IPP), Arthur Guillouzouic Le Corff (IPP) and Clément Malgouyres (PSE, IPP)
- 2:20pm – 2:50pm, « Les impacts redistributifs du budget 2022 sur les ménages, et rétrospective des cinq dernières années » by Paul Dutronc-Postel (IPP), Brice Fabre (IPP), Chloé Lallemand (IPP), Nolwenn Loisel (IPP) and Lukas Puschnig (IPP)
3:pm – 4:pm: Round-table
Chaired by François Lenglet, columnist for TF1/LCI and commentator at RTL
- M. Éric Woerth (Les Républicains, President of the Commission des finances)
- M. Laurent Saint-Martin (La République en Marche, General Rapporteur of the Commission des finances)
- M. Jean-Noël Barrot (Mouvement Démocrate, Vice-Presidente of the Commission des finances)
- Mme Émilie Cariou (Les Nouveaux Démocrates, Member of the Commission des finances)
- M. Éric Coquerel (La France Insoumise, Member of the Commission des finances)
* In order to attend the events organised at PSE, and until further notice, we please ask you to bring your Pass sanitaire (paper or digital), which may be requested on site.
Registrations and Contact
To attend the conference (in person or online), please register (compulsory) via this link:
To watch the conference live, go to the IPP website and here on the PSE website: a live stream will be proposed (also available on our YouTube channel).
You are a journalist and want to know more about the presented works? Please contact S. Chich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Institut des politiques publiques (IPP) was created by the Paris School of Economics, and is developped under the auspices of a scientific partnership between PSE and the Groupe des Écoles Nationales d’Économie et Statistique (GENES), with the support of the ANR and the Investments in the Future programme. The IPP aims to promote quantitative analysis and evaluation of public policy using cutting-edge economic research. www.ipp.eu
The CEPREMAP is the Centre pour la recherche économique et ses applications, housed in the national Ministry for Research. It acts as an interface between the academic world and government economics authorities. It is both an agency to promote economic research among decision-makers and a funding agency for projects considered as public priorities. www.cepremap.fr
This event has been also co-funded by a French government subsidy managed by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche under the framework of the Investissements d’avenir programme reference ANR-17-EURE-0001.