You can find the replay of the full conference on the French Budget 2021 organized online on November 16, 2020…Read more
- (IPP Policy Brief n°60) Trapped by the Prisoner’s Dilemma, the United States Presidential Election Needs a Coordination Device
- (IPP Policy Brief n°56) Should European integration go further? A survey of French, German and Italian members of national parliaments
- (IPP Policy Brief n°54) Lockdown exit and control of the Covid-19 epidemic: group tests can be more effective
- (IPP Policy Brief n°53) Propagation of shocks in global value chains: the coronavirus case
- (IPP Policy Brief n°50) Ground work vs. social media: how to best reach voters in French municipal elections?
- (Replay) Evaluation of the 2020 French Budget
- (IPP Policy Brief n°48) The cost of Brexit uncertainty: missing partners for French exporters
- (November 7-8) Workshop on pensions and ageing
- (November 5-7) Follow the JECO 2019 conferences on live
- Budget 2020 – Supplementary material for the debate
- (Results) The impact of the 2020 Budget on households and firms
- April 18 – Conference “Elderly Care in France and in Europe”
- (IPP Policy Brief n°38) Sexual division of labour in the French Parliament
- (11 Oct.) Evaluating the 2019 Budget
- (IPP report n°18) Simulating basic income to experiment
- (31 mai) Séance 4 – Evaluation d’impact des politiques publiques : Quelles données pour l’évaluation des politiques publiques ? Le cas de la politique de santé
- (IPP Policy brief n°32) Who benefited from the July 2009 sit-down restaurant value-added tax cuts?
- Simon Rabaté : 2017 Best PhD prize awarded by the French Pension Observatory
- (11 Dec.) Workshop Modelling long-term care at old age – Chair
- How does children’s school schedule affect mothers’ labor supply? Temporal flexibility and inequalities on the labor market
- Discover the new projects carried out by the IPP since Sept. 2016
- Catherine Moisan, former Director of the DEPP, joins the IPP
- Oct 2016 – Policy brief of the CAE : What public policies for dependence ?
- 23 Sept – Workshop « Fiscal policy modelling in the public debate »
- IPP tax and benefit tables – April 2016
- 22-23 sept (call for papers) European Meeting of the International Microsimulation Association
- (Report) The impact of specializing French caseworkers into different counseling tracks
- International Women’s Day: what do IPP studies teach us?
- Impact evaluation of social and educational programmes for disadvantaged students (PRE)
- The incidence and labour market effects of social security contributions (workshop)
- IPP offers 1 internship and 1 PhD funding
- The impact of media on court decisions
- Feminisation and firms’ economic and social performance
- 10 December 2015 – Conference “European Public Finances Through the Great Recession”
- French budget 2016 : the difficult control of public spending
- How to Improve Learning to Read at School? The Impact of Teachers’ Practices in Pre-School
- Which open access policy for social sciences journals in France ?
- Reforming French housing benefits
- IPP tax and benefit tables – April 2015
- Measuring and Explaining the Evolution of Financial Efficiency (IPP Report n°8)
- budget.ipp.eu: discover the new special Budget web site
Authors: Amélie Carrère, Delphine Roy
Les jours de carence : moyen efficace de limiter les arrêts maladie ou vecteur de propagation des épidémies ?
Authors: Thomas Breda, Léa Toulemon
Vers une hybridation des mouvements sociaux et des réseaux sociaux ? L’exemple des « Gilets jaunes »
Authors: Pierre Boyer, Thomas Delemotte, Germain Gauthier, Vincent Rollet, Benoit Schmutz
La Gazette des Communes
RFM (Les Grandes Gueules - 20e minute)